Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Artwork by Amanda Stevens 16 x 19 Art Print


Wow...how to say this?  This post is very near and dear to my heart, because it was donated by my late friend, Amanda Steven's mother.  Amanda loved to paint, and touched the lives of so many in our Michigan community.  Her memory lives on.  For my Britton friends, especially: imagine this painting in your little girl's room?!  Not only will you have something beautiful, but you will have something to remind you of Amanda's beautiful heart, each time you see it. :)


Note:  Highest bidder pays shipping costs- will come in a poster- tube.  16"x19" on art print photo paper.



to bid on this item:
please leave a comment on this entry including your name, location, and bid.
If Josh or Jen don't know you personally, please include your email address.

5 comments:

  1. $105
    Julia DeJonghe
    juliadejonghe@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This painting is beautiful, just like Amanda. Congrats on the print, Julia! I know we just talked about getting in touch with Becky, so she can give you the print. Let me know what you girls work out. Thank you, Jason for also bidding! We really appreciate your support.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jason when I first saw your bid my heart was so touched!- then you were outbid! I was surprised and tickled! Good job Julia! But Jason- if you would still like a print let me know and perhaps we can work a deal! ;)))))

    ReplyDelete